Skip to main content

The Need to Have Your Own Website...


If you are in an e-business—or any business for that matter—then it has become impossible to conduct your business without a website. Even if you are the original Neanderthal of the Internet world, you must have a website and someone who knows how to design and maintain it. 
What Your Website Does?
Using your website, potential customers:
  • visit your virtual store;
  • find out about your bricks-and-mortar business location;
  • become aware about your products/services;
  • learn about you and your company;
  • read about others' experiences or opinions with regards to your company;
  • purchase goods or services from you (if you're very lucky;)).


    And you can:
    1. get brand recognition for your product or service;
    2. begin to build a relationship with visitors and hope to turn them into clients;
    3. buy or sell products/services;
    4. tell your clients about new products;
    5. showcase your products and services;
    6. answer customer questions;
    7. share news and views;
    8. start a blog; 
    9. do affiliate marketing (more on that later).

    Hope these are enough advantages to convince you;) If you've not considered having your own website, now is the time to have one. It will really help you expand your business. I'll provide more information on how your website can help in the following posts. See you then!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Reasons Why You Should Become a Ghostwriter

Despite having published under my own name, I prefer being a ghostwriter. While ghostwriting is not everyone's cup of tea, it just seems to work perfectly for me. The reasons?  1 . Ghostwriting Pays Well Ghostwriting is a lucrative niche . One of the best things about ghostwriting is that you get paid a handsome amount for it. And you get paid upfront. You don't have to wait to write, publish and then market your book to make any money out of it.    At Ghostwriters' World, I offer other writing services such as copywriting but ghostwriting undoubtedly pays the best. You just have to find the right clients- the ones who will pay you well. 2. You Have to do Less Homework Often your clients will have brilliant ideas and stories that they would want you to work on. This means you would not have to start from scratch. You don't have to come up with your own ideas and voice. You would have an outline or plot to begin with so you'll have to do less homewo...

6 of the Most Common Ghostwriting FAQs Answered: How to Gather Information from the Clients for Ghostwriting Their Books

Ghostwriters out there...whether you are a new ghostwriter or someone thinking of building ghostwriting as a career, ghostwriting may not come easy for you.  You may have many questions boggling your mind or perhaps you have been told off by others to do something unethical. I've been there so I know exactly what you are going through. That's why I've tried to compile a list of the 6 most frequently asked questions about ghostwriting for you in this next series of articles that I'll be posting here. I hope they help simplify things for you a bit. Question #1: How do I get all the information from my client that I need to write his/her book? Answer: Simple, you can gather all the information you need for ghostwriting by communicating effectively with your client that you are ghostwriting the book for. There can be several ways you can do it: a. One-to-one meeting: This is by-far the best form of communication as you sit with your ...

Making Ghostwriting Your Career

Enough information about blogs, websites, search engines, SEO and all those trending topics talking about how you can establish your online presence! Let's get back to the topic of 'ghostwriting', something this blog is originally about. Now, before I go any further, I just want to make sure you know what ghostwriting is. It may sound funny but many people still think it's writing about ghosts, witches and those scary things.  While ghostwriting literally means the same, the main idea behind ghostwriting is that you write on someone else's behalf. So basically, if you know a well-known author out there, he probably wasn't the mastermind behind his books. It was a ghostwriter! Does that sound a bit insane or may be unfair to you? You write something and someone else gets the credit for it....Well to some extent it is, but I still believe  establishing  your career as a ghostwriter  is a wonderful idea. Or at least  that's  w...